I have checked each of my themes and none contain the code involved with the recent WordPress vulnerability issue.
Welcome to our support desk. Before posting a ticket, please take the time to do the following, which may save you a great deal of time:
1. Please make sure you have read through the documentation (located in the /documentation folder of the original .zip file you downloaded from Themeforest.net), which may provide the answer you are looking for. This may save you a great deal of time.
2. Please disable each of your plugins to make sure that one of your plugins are not causing a conflict.
3. Please switch to another theme to see if you are experiencing the same problem. If you experience the same problem, the issue is not with the theme and you will need to seek help with a third party.
4. Please search the Knowledgebase to see if your question/issue has already been resolved.
- 0 Google Responsive Ad Unit not displaying next to logo on desktop Posted 15th June 2015 in Braxton Theme, Hot Topix Theme
- 0 Facebook share button not working properly Posted 21st May 2015 in Braxton Theme, DeVoe Theme, Hot Topix Theme, Max Mag Theme, Top News Theme
- 1 DeVoe Homepage Widget Area Demo Setup Posted 5th May 2015 in DeVoe Theme
- 6 Top News Widget Layout Posted 8th December 2014 in Top News Theme
- 2 Braxton flickers and won’t allow me to view footer when scrolling Posted 12th May 2014 in Braxton Theme